ShuQi's Vietnamese FC
ShuQi's Vietnamese FC
ShuQi's Vietnamese FC
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

ShuQi's Vietnamese FC

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ultimately! Beyonce as a final point supplies admirers your looks with the girl's opulent costume out of Jay-Z wedding and reception
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:14 am by lujinyu

» Fukushima fears played down by Tepco
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Magdalene

» Fox didn't put Tebow in position to win
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:12 pm by Swinderman

» Tổng Hợp nick yahoo của mọi ng ở đây nha ^^
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:07 pm by [Ti]_ShuQi

» Chào những người iu shu qi!!!
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 pm by [Ti]_ShuQi

» Làm wen ......................
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 pm by [Ti]_ShuQi

» Shu Qi dự buổi ra mắt điện thoại Sony Ericsson XPERIA
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 pm by [Ti]_ShuQi

» Buổi họp offline đầu tiên
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:58 pm by [Ti]_ShuQi

» Shu Qi dự lễ khánh thành cửa hiệu mới của Louis Vuitton tại Macau
Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 pm by qichan

Keywords

Have a nice day with Shu Qi

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
crystal_shine
Admin
Admin
crystal_shine

Tổng số bài gửi : 110
Đến từ : Hà Nội, Việt Nam

Have a nice day with Shu Qi Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Have a nice day with Shu Qi   Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Shu Qi have a nice day TRANSLATION
Shu Qi = S
Have a Nice Day's Host = H

H: Do you put lipstick?
S: No, I don't put & like
H: Why so?
S: Usually others (her assistant/entertainment ppl) will automatically put for her.
H: *started laughing because she pronounce apply lipstick as another thing which was hard to understand*.
H: LOL you should really teacher E-Kin (a well known actor, acting partner & friend of hers) Mandarin & get him to teach you Cantonese.
S: LOL.. can't do that. He's so much older. (she's not right to teach him Mandarin).

H: Anyway the other day, we ladies were having meeting and discussed about applying lipsticks or lip gloss or anything related to the lips as it's very important to enhance our lips as a woman. Then it occured to us, who to pick to talk about lips as our topic. Immediately she thought of Shu Qi & all the ladies started talking in a pout like her.

S: LOL, even my mum's suprised when I'm born. In fact she's worried over her big mouth will effect her image as a woman. It's inherited by my dad.

H: Your sexy lips has always been the hot topic over the mass media.
S: I'm very concerned that my lips will be "altered" to smaller & more smoother by cropping. In the beginning when I enter show biz. there were some who said my lips are weird but that's it.

H: When's your first time (being kissed)?
S: OMG (she thought first time loosing her virginity)
H: Oh no, I wouldn't be so rude to ask that, especially in the public, in front of your manager & mine. What I meant is your first kiss.

S: Oh that's during my 15/16 years old after the movies. It's akward.
H: Wow you have to recall rather long. Didn't anyone ever told you that if you give your first kiss, will make you pregnant or smthg. How did it happend?
S: During one of those movie place, where you can rent whatever movies and pick to watch it "KTV" place. I was very excited coz. it's dark, intense & were anxious, couldn't even watch the movie.
H: LOL, mine's at a playground park where it's dark & clumsy and exremely long because he was too shy.
S: Yes, waiting for the kiss, why can't he just do it faster the feeling!

H: Will you ever invite your ex(es) to your marriage?
S: No
H: What about if they got married & invited you instead?
S: Wouldn't go either, bcs what's over is over. Let all bygones be by gones. No need to see again, won't be friend again.
H: None ever bcm a friend? Were you a very difficult person?
S: Err maybe.
H: When's your first intimate scene & kissing one & in which movie?
S: Yuk Pou Tuen (Sex & Zen 2). It's very Tsui Kam Khong or Tsui Sir.
H: Woah, how old were you?
S: 19 yrs old if not mistaken?
H: How do you feel at that time?
S: It's fine. He's a very nice person, very gentle, treats people. good only thing was his thick moustache. It tickles me *giggles*

H: Do you brush teeth or ask others? Most people will discuss whether to brush teeth even the tongue & etc.
S: In the first movie, I didn't but after that, I will chew on gum. There's once an actor, he's a heavy smoker & it's very difficult. So after that, I went near him & offered him a chew gum.

H:*after the drinks*..you're so lucky.
S: Why so?
H: You've kissed so many and you've kissed Tony Leung MANY times! Now who âv. u kissed?
S: Tony, Daniel Wu, Daniel Chan (Siew Tung), Ekin, Tsui Kam Khong, Kam San Mou, Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau & etc.. only Jackie Cheung my childhood idol, I have kissed.

H: If it's ever arranged that in a movie that you can kiss him. Will you ever not accept paycheque for it?
S: YES! Because I've always admired him & in his first musical show Snow Wolf Lake, Ah Man (Ah Choon) brought me to watch him on my bday. It's unforgettable because. he brought me behind after the show to meet Jackie Cheung.

Được sửa bởi crystal_shine ngày Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:45 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
crystal_shine
Admin
Admin
crystal_shine

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Have a nice day with Shu Qi   Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Shu Qi have a nice day

TRANSLATION: (Thanks to mojoutube)

S: Jackie Cheung said nah today's your birthday (SQ's birthday), here's a card, here's a flower and here's an apple. By right there were 2. But I ate one. So here's another one for you.

H: Wow I didn't know, he's so charming with words! Did you eat it when you got back home?
S: *Giggles* No. I ate it immediately in big bites.
H: Woah that's ferocious. Ok, next Q's. did you know what's hiccups?
S: Yeah.. [demo a hiccup.]
H: Yes, did you know when you have it, it can be cured by kissing?
S: Woah really!
H: Yes, I've tried it out. It's based on a medical source from the internet.
What if you're having hiccups?
S: then. just kiss! *demo kissing*
H: Wow you're very direct.

H: Did you know that kissing is good for blood circulations (based on medical report). If you kiss 4 times. 1 at morning before brushing teeth, 1 before leaving for work,1 after work, 1 before night..you'll get good oral breath & blood circulation thus your skin will glow. Thus I wanted to ask if you've got that & how many times you'll kissed Tony Leung (Wai Chai).

H: By the way. who is the best kisser (as acting partners)?
S: Tony Leung because of his lips (size) and alluring eyes.
H: Have. you ever stopped kissing while acting even thought the film(shot) already cut.
S: Yes..was so into kissing & those intimate moments, till I forgotten about it in the front living room till the bedroom. Then. wondered if it's too long?
H: What type of man is the best kisser?
(03:41) S: It depends, to the other party as well. E.g. my lips are thick, thus the guy needs to have a thicker pair of lips as well. Daniel Wu's lips are thin thus it seems like eating him while kissing him
H: Who have. u kissed the most in movies? Is it Chen Ekin?
S: I've kissed him in 4 movies. The most was in Bad Boys, because it's a very fun comedy type character. It's the sucking type of kiss.
H: Was Cheng Ekin a good kisser?
S: He was an experienced kisser.
H: What about Tony Leung?
S: He's very professional, when there's kissing scene. He will straight away direct kiss on the action cut.
H: Wow he's that direct?
S: Maybe because he's shy about it.
H: Do you discuss about the kissing scene?
S: No usually no. But gotta say sorry.
H: You said or he said?
S: Him?
H: Why so?
S: Maybe out of respect. He's a nice person.
H: Wow drools such a gentlemen. So now we know. What about Siew Chun?
S: He's.... rather good. But that's very long ago. I think there's once.
H: So how was he?
S: No bad 'cause he's a fun person & his lips are thick too
H: Oooh wow, I can imagine that haha *suddenly notice someone point at Andy Lau's pic/name* Why are you pointing at Andy Lau (Tak Wah)? Yes, what about him?
S: He's very good in body movement while kissing.
H: So he's a very good twist & turn kisser.
S: He's good in kissing & lead you to other spots.
H: So we know from the kung fu background & all the action pack, how is Ekin, Andy and Tony Leung at kissing. Tony Leung's always great.

H: Now we've invited this expert (from somewhere) to show how to shave so it won't prick the lady.
S: Ok I shall show first how to do it.
H: I will help you hold the ball (ballon)
S: Yes, please help me to hold the ball. LOL this is so funny & wrong! *demo* Wow I'm so very good in shaving hahaha wee wooo
The Expert: Her shaving skills are not bad, can open biz. & pass her skills.

Overall talk about food & cooking & being a housewife.
H: Chen Ekin often compliments SQ's cooking skills. Do you often cook for him?
S: No. In fact I've only cooked once for him & he criticized non-stop! It's a cook out for a party, & I admit the worst was the seafood soup. While the beef chop was actually not bad but because it's yesterday leftover. I just reheated it & gave him to eat it. But the seafood soup is really a failure BUT still edible.
H: WOW that's really from the heart!
S: Yes!
H: Ever imagine yourself, wth hair tied up becoming a full time housewife?

Được sửa bởi crystal_shine ngày Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
crystal_shine
Admin
Admin
crystal_shine

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Have a nice day with Shu Qi   Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Shu Qi have a nice day

TRANSLATION: (Thanks to mojoutube)

S: No, if there's demanding for her to continue acting. I will do so.
H: Even after you have kids, will you tie up & sacrifice & just stay at home?
S: No, never thought about that.
H: Hv. you ever got friends who stopped befriending you after they've boyfriend. or afraid that their boyfriend will fall or go after you? Because. initially before knowing you, I was concerned of it as well.
S: Last time no. But after that..recently, yes. Because of a recent incident.The girl stopped seeing me after that.
H: How do you feel? Will u talk to the guy/girl about it?
S: No. Because it's sad. More painful than breaking up wth your own boyfriend. So just let it go.

H: Funny thing was, I used to tell Ekin tht he just becareful of his relationship wth female.
S: The irony was Ekin always tell me to do that too! To becareful of relationships wth male. So their girlfriend won't be jealous or misunderstood and in fact the guys must be careful as well.
H: OMG! It's Ekin the one who should watch out as well.That's why he's always so blur & never understood women. Anyway I've always wished you will have a boyfriend. So I can see you dive deep and kiss the guy. But don't ever stop cooking for me.
S: I can always cook for you anytime =) This time I came, I've done some research online & cooked at home & brought it to work 2 times & they said it's good. So I'm going to demo it.

S: This is preserved duck meat/wax duck. You must steam it, and remove the oil. The oil will be used later to fry the rice.
H: Today's menu will be fried rice wth wax duck meat & spring onions.
S: The other ingredients will be onion leaves, green peas.
H: wow you really look like a chef, now...you've got your ingredients all over the place!
S: These are the professional chef styles.
S: when you put in the rice, you have to chop & poke it around & don't press it.
H: why don't press it?
S: So the rice will be fluffy.
H: I notice you kept cooking & putting your hand to taste it. Then. your saliva will get in.
S: Don't worry it'll be sterilized.
H: When is that?
S: when it's cooked in the heat! I got wash it!
H: where got wash?
S: Got earlier before I cook (continues bickering a bit ) Puts in the salt.
H: You got your saliva there! why do you put so much salt!
S: Never mind..I got wash hand. I use my hand to measure.
H: I can't see. By the way. The salt here used is special because it's special sea salt.
S: Do u want chicken stock powder?
H: No.you I don't like it nor eat it.
S: *Puts in chilli powder automatically.*
H; WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
S: Chilli powder hehe!
H: But I've insisted not to put chilli because it will be spicy.
S: No, this chilli ain't spicy.
H: Where got chilli that's ain't spicy.
S: It's only for the coloring, no taste type.
H: ooooohhh. Overall not bad. You're very specific. WHY are you wiping & THROWING BACK THE RICE into the work?
S: Ok pass!
H: Ok please. don't tell anybody out there, this is how SQ works..
S: How's it? why are you chewing like that?
H: The duck meat is a bit hard. The rice's really nice because it's Japanese fragnant rice. It's a bit sticky & chew just like our SQ here.
S: You need to steam the meat at least 5-10mins before cooking.
H: Ok I will remember that. Can I bring your tupperware home to let my family & others eat?
S: Yes, of course. You can reheat it by frying.
H: No. I'm lazy & no heart. Will just bring back what's it is back so it's straight from you. I'm only responsible to eat it.
S: Oh really!!! That's good.
H: If the duck, veges are a bit more than it's good.
S: Yeah
H: If you want to be more healthy, just steam & throw away the oil. then. fry like that at home.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
crystal_shine
Admin
Admin
crystal_shine

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Have a nice day with Shu Qi   Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Ngoài ra các bạn tham khảo bản dịch này nhé :

Thư Kỳ nói về kinh nghiệm trong các cảnh "khoá môi"

Tin ngày 12/03/2009
Nguồn: AsianFanatics
Dịch bởi Oukyumi @ DienAnh.net

Trong chương trình "Have a Nice Day", người chủ trì chương trình Lâm San San sẽ cùng nữ khách mời đi "hẹn hò" và họ sẽ nói về mọi thứ dưới ánh mặt trời - tất cả mọi thứ mà các cô gái có thể nói với nhau, họ sẽ nói về những điều đó. Đây là một trong những cách tốt nhất để giải toả stress. Trong chương trình tuần này, Lâm San San đã mời "nữ thần gợi cảm" Thư Kỳ làm khách mời trong chương trình, và họ đã nói về các cảnh "khoá môi" trên phim và Thư Kỳ cũng chia sẻ về kinh nghiệm của cô khi đóng cảnh đó với các nam nghệ sĩ nổi tiếng.

Nữ nghệ sĩ được tạp chí E! Entertainment của Mỹ bình chọn là "Nữ Nghệ Sĩ Có Đôi Môi Gợi Cảm Nhất Thế Giới" vào năm ngoái thừa nhận cô chưa bao giờ nhận thấy môi của cô gợi cảm. Cô nói, "Khi tôi chào đời, mẹ tôi nhìn tôi và lo lắng, 'Con bé có đôi môi to quá, không biết sau này nó sẽ là người phụ nữ ra sao.' Vì vậy tôi chưa bao giờ thấy môi của tôi gợi cảm." Lâm San San cũng hỏi Thư Kỳ về nụ hôn đầu tiên của cô, và cô nhớ lại, "Lúc đó tôi khoảng 16 hay 17 tuổi gì đó, và tôi đang trong ngày hẹn hò với bạn trai của tôi. Ở Đài Loan có một số nơi như phòng karaoke nhưng chỉ dành cho phim hay MTV. Nó giống như một rạp chiếu phim cá nhân. Cả hai chúng tôi đều rất hồi hộp, và lúc đó sự tập trung của tôi không nằm ở bộ phim. Tôi chỉ nghĩ, 'Khi nào anh ấy sẽ nắm tay mình? Liệu anh ấy có bất chợt nắm tay mình không?' Tuy nhiên không có gì xảy ra, và khi chúng tôi chuẩn bị rời khỏi đó, và lúc đó chúng tôi cũng đang vội, anh ấy đột hôn lấy tôi khi chúng tôi đang đứng ở cửa. Điều đó thật không lãng mạn chút nào."

Họ cũng trò chuyện về các cảnh "khoá môi" nóng bỏng của cô trên màn ảnh. Nụ hôn màn ảnh đầu tiên của Thư Kỳ là khi cô đang đóng bộ phim "Sex and Zen II Ngọc Bồ Đoàn", và nó được trao cho Từ Cẩm Giang. Cô nói, "Anh Giang rất tốt, và luôn chăm sóc tôi. Nhưng ria mép của anh ấy làm tôi khó chịu." Sau đó San San hỏi Thư Kỳ rằng cô có cảnh kinh nghiệm khó chịu nào khi đóng các cảnh "khoá môi" không. Thư Kỳ cười lớn và nói, "Tôi không nói chúng khó chịu, có lần đối tác trên màn ảnh của tôi vừa hút thuốc, và trước khi đóng cảnh hôn, anh ấy không hề đánh răng hay ăn kẹo cao su. Mùi của thuốc lá trộn lẫn với nước bọt làm cho cảnh hôn khó hơn. Về sau trước khi chúng tôi tiếp tục quay phim, tôi sẽ đem theo kẹo cao su của tôi, chủ ý đặt nó bên cạnh anh ta, và mời anh ta một thỏi."

Thư Kỳ đã có nhiều cảnh "khoá môi" với các nam nghệ sĩ nổi tiếng. Vậy cô ấy đánh giá họ thế nào? San San đã rất ghen tị khi Thư Kỳ được đóng cảnh "khoá môi" cùng Tony Lương Triều Vỹ. San San hỏi cô, "Cô đã hôn anh ấy được bao nhiêu lần?" Thư Kỳ trả lời, "Ba lần!" "Chúng như thế nào?" "Anh ấy có một đôi môi dày và tuyệt vời, và thêm vào đó ánh nhìn mãnh liệt của anh ấy - điều đó khiến đối phương hoàn toàn tập trung vào nụ hôn. Cảnh đó hoàn tất một cách dễ dàng."

Khi nói về Daniel Ngô Ngạn Tổ, Thư Kỳ diễn tả đôi môi anh ấy khá mỏng. Cô cũng có bốn cảnh "khoá môi" với Ekin Trịnh Y Kiện, và cô cảm giác, "Tôi không biết là anh ấy lại sợ đến nỗi làm hỏng nó, cho nên không hề có khúc dạo đầu này và chúng tôi chỉ đơn giản hôn nhau, giống như chúng tôi chỉ muốn mọi việc mau chóng kết thúc. Haha! Tuy vậy tôi cũng nhớ khi chúng tôi quay 'For Bad Boys Only (Bad boy特工)', và chúng tôi phải hôn bốn lần trong bộ phim. Anh ấy phải mút môi tôi, và chúng tôi phải quay cảnh đó cả ngày, điều đó khá buồn cười!"

Gần đây có có hợp tác với Andy Lưu Đức Hoa, và theo Thư Kỳ, "Dĩ nhiên Andy không có lỗi nào. Có rất nhiều cảnh yêu cầu các tư thế khi ngồi thấp, đứng dậy, và quay vòng quanh, rất nhiều tư thế." Dù đã 10 năm kể từ khi cô cộng tác với Jordan Trần Tiểu Xuân, cô vẫn khen ngợi anh, "Anh ấy rất vui tính, và khi đóng phim với anh ấy, tôi cảm thấy thoải mái và vui vẻ." Cảnh "khoá môi" thú vị nhất mà cô có được là khi tham gia "Three Times (最好的时光)", và cô được yêu cầu phải hôn Trương Chấn trong hơn 10 phút, từ phòng khách cho đến phòng ngủ. Khi máy quay phim bắt đầu quay, cả hai người họ bắt đầu đắm chìm trong nụ hôn, hôn cho đến khi đạo diễn kêu ngừng, cả hai vẫn không nghe thấy. Cô nói, "Sau đó chúng tôi đều cảm thấy có chút chống cự, và chúng tôi ngừng lại, chỉ thấy đạo diễn và người quay phim đã bắt đầu ăn và hút thuốc."

Thư Kỳ có khá nhiều kinh nghiệm trong các cảnh "khoá môi", nhưng có điều làm cô hối tiếc đó là cô không có cơ hội đóng cảnh đó với Jacky Trương Học Hữu. Khi San San hỏi liệu có sẵn sàng đóng cảnh "khoá môi" với Jacky trong một bộ phim và không được nhận thù lao, cô liền trả lời cô đồng ý. Và cô cũng cho biết Jacky luôn là thần tượng của cô. Từ khi cô tham gia vào làng giải trí, Văn Tuyển đã biết được cô thích Jacky, cho nên cô luôn đem theo bộ Tuyết Lang Hồ để gặp anh. Đó là một điều khó quên với Thư Kỳ. Cô nói, "Hôm đó cũng là sinh nhật của tôi. Tôi trở ra sau cánh gà để gặp Văn Tuyển và anh ấy giới thiệu chúng tôi với nhau. Sau đó Jacky tặng cho tôi một tấm thiệp, một bông hoa, và một trái táo để chúc mừng sinh nhật tôi. Anh ấy nói, 'Ban đầu có hai trái tao, nhưng tôi đã ăn một, và chừa lại một quả cho cô.' Thật ngọt ngào!" San San cũng cho biết cô không hề biết Jacky lại biết cách làm vui lòng các cô gái trẻ.

Trong buổi phỏng vấn họ cũng nói về hôn nhân. Nếu cô ấy sẽ kết hôn vào ngày mai, liệu Thư Kỳ có mời các bạn trai cũ của cô đến dự hôn lễ không? Cô trả lời, "Tôi sẽ không làm vậy, vì nếu bạn trai cũ của tôi mời tôi đến dự hôn lễ của anh ta, tôi chắc chắn sẽ không đi. Tôi không hiểu tại sao tôi phải đi vì chúng tôi đã không còn là bạn của nhau!" Cô cũng nói thêm, "Có lẽ vì mối quan hệ trước của tôi không có một kết thúc tốt đẹp, và chúng tôi không thể trở thành bạn." San San cười và hỏi, "Có phải vì cô quá khó tính để chiều không?" Thư Kỳ trả lời, "Có lẽ vậy!"
Về Đầu Trang Go down
[Ti]_ShuQi
Admin
Admin
[Ti]_ShuQi

Tổng số bài gửi : 173
Đến từ : Hà Nội

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Have a nice day with Shu Qi   Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 am

hì thanks ss nhé ^^ đc đọc ở đây tiện wá ^^ càng hỉu thêm về ss SQ dễ dàng hơn :)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://shuqivn.forumvi.com
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Have a nice day with Shu Qi   Have a nice day with Shu Qi Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Have a nice day with Shu Qi
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
ShuQi's Vietnamese FC  :: SHU QI :: Videos-
Chuyển đến